1. SETS ~ Repair or repaint existing sets - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
2. PROPS ~ Repair, refurbish or replace existing props (AT HOME PROJECT)
3. MAKEUP ~ Helping with make up back stage for either some of the performances or the dress rehearsals
4. HAIR ~ curling, braiding and setting buns back stage for either some of the performances or the dress rehearsals.
5. DRESSERS ~ a one Performance or Dress Rehearsal commitment
6. PACKING ~ Several people are needed to help pack all costumes, hats, props, etc.
7. LOAD IN/OUT ~ Man or woman-power needed to move everything to the theatre during production week. It requires several people to load the truck and unpack it at the theatre. Also need help to tear down after the final Performance. This is not so much muscle as it is lots of hands to gather everything together.
8. PUBLICITY ~ IMPORTANT COMMITTEE! We prepare flyers and necessary information for you to give to your church bulletins, civic organizations, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, church groups, nursing homes, public service announcements for local radio stations. It’s more than simply hanging posters.
9. COSTUMES ~ Make alterations, sew-on buttons, etc. (take-home projects), press costumes. Help is also needed to gather costumes after the final Performance.
10. STAGE CREW ~ We need 10 people (male or female). Must have the same group for all performances and rehearsals as duties must be assigned. MEN VERY HELPFUL - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
11. FUNDRAISING COMMITTEE ~ Require a team of individuals who can work together to cover the following tasks: ad selling, letter writing, helping in finding additional sponsors, fundraiser organization and brain storming, etc.
12. BOX OFFICE ~ Ticket Sales – Prior to performances and in box office