COVID 19 - Safety Plan and Protocols
Before Entering & While in the Theatre
- No Indoor Waiting Room: Indoor waiting areas & lobby will be closed.
- Outdoor Check In Area: Please arrive and check in at the side door located on the cover deck on the right hand side of the theatre. Students will be led to the greenroom to wait for their audition time.
- Bring your own Water: Students are encouraged to bring a water bottle to class from home. For health and safety reason, there will be no water refill options at the studio. Emergency Single Use Water Bottles are available if necessary.
- Hand Sanitization: Students will be provided hand sanitizer upon entry & exit of the theatre.
- Mask Wearing: Student must wear masks at all times while in the theatre. All facilitators will also be masked at all times.
- Socially Distanced Dance Spaces: All participants will be provided a clearly marked socially distanced space on the stage for their audition time. Groups are kept small and to the Health Order standard.
- Covid Symptom Survey: Students (or parents of younger students) will be asked to complete the online Covid Symptom Survey before entry into the theatre.
- High Touch Surface Cleaning: All high touch surfaces will be sanitized between each group
- Equipment Cleaning: All equipment (Mats, blocks, etc) will be sanitized between each student
- Frequent Floor Sanitization: All floors will be sanitized between dance groups
- FOGGER Disinfecting: A disinfecting FOGGER will be used between each group. Foggers provide hospital grade sanitization that is 100% biodegradable, Environmentally friendly, Non toxic and safe. It will reduce our need to use Chemical disinfectants and will provide a full coverage application at the micron level.